Friday, May 23, 2008

Time Flies!

Wow, I can't believe I've really completed two semesters at the Missionary Training Center (MTC)! It seems like just yesterday I was packing up and leaving California. I recall the difficulties of adjusting to a new place yet again--wondering if ROACH, Missouri, could ever feel like home. :) I am pleased to say that it was hard to leave the MTC; our semester ended one week ago, and looking back, God granted me some special friendships and taught me a great deal about myself and who I am because of Him. Of course, that comes with a growing awareness of who I am apart from Him... and it's not pretty. It just makes me all the more grateful for His love, patience and faithfulness!

I am currently at my parents' house in El Paso, Texas. My plan is to arrive in California late next week; I will spend the summer there--working (Lord willing!) and enjoying time at my church in Atascadero. If God wills, I will be joining a team from my church on a trip to the Czech Republic towards the end of July. You all may remember I was part of a team that went to Czech during the summer of 2006, and I am excited about returning and being part of an English camp once again!

I plan to return to Missouri in the fall for my final semester at the MTC. Lord willing, I will complete the training with New Tribes Mission by December of this year, and we'll see where God takes me from there! :)

Scroll down for LOTS of pictures! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Esther with a gun? I don't know how to feel about that. It is so good to catch up with you on your blogg. I love all the pictures, giving shots, shooting guns, you go girl. I love you and will keep following you as you post more. Come check out my blogg, or just call :)

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home