Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pictures - MTC 2007

Thanksgiving in Michigan (Butch and Pat Bennett--left; Valerie; Aimee)

The 12 hour ride home - Mandz and Aimee

Butch and Pat - I love these guys!


Renae and me :)


Our beautiful campus




Ha Ha Tonka Park (about 10 minutes away)



View of Lake of the Ozarks from Ha Ha Tonka

My bedroom


Our living room


My work detail partner, Sarah (left) and my roommate, Renae (right)

Renae is wonderful and carries my computer when my back is bugging me. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Toplovs said...

I was just thinking what an odd name "Ha, Ha Tonka Park" is.

Great job with all the picture updates. Your blogging has become a bit sparse, but I guess now there's facebook to keep up with. =)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home