Saturday, October 14, 2006

Czech Students

This is Denisa; as you can see, she is FULL of life! :)



Left to right: Amy Douglas (good friend/team member), Denisa and Lenka (who made the cake for me), me


Happy Birthday!


Making t-shirts with our class...


Every class did a skit at the end of the week; we did a comic version of a makeover TV show they have in the Czech Republic.


Our class (I'm holding a birthday card they all made for me.)

Top row, left to right: Bara, Libor, Vojta, Martin

Bottom row, left to right: Iva, me, Dana, Lukas, Denisa

1 Comments:

Blogger aubrey payne said...

it totally looks like you had an AMAZING time...I'm so glad for it...You can tell just by the photos that God was working!
super cool, my friend, super cool!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home