Saturday, October 14, 2006

God's Provision

I guess those terrible pictures of a charred van have remained at the top of my blog long enough. I should have some new pictures to post soon! God has once again provided for me; what a shocker, huh? :) My dad sent out an e-mail to all their contacts about what happened, and he got a response from an old friend who had a '93 Ford Taurus SHO sitting in his driveway. He was actually going to try to sell it, but he and his wife prayed about it, and they decided to give it to me!

A few weeks ago I drove up to Modesto with a friend, and we picked up the car and brought it back here. God certainly has a sense of humor... The car is a stick, which I don't know how to drive. It's been at my mechanic's for over a week now, so I haven't learned to drive it yet. I did have one lesson in someone else's car, and I did okay, so we'll see what happens... I guess it's good to have a lesson in humility now and then, right?

When it's sitting in my driveway, I will take some pictures and post them here...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Toplovs said...

Esther, I am so excited about God's provision. I can't drive a stick shift either!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home