Friday, January 06, 2006

California Dreamin'

Well, the holiday rush is through. It seems like this year was a little different than other years with Christmas and New Years falling on a Sunday. I know it threw some of our family traditions off, but it was a good reminder of what should come first--celebrating Christ's birth! We had a really nice service at my parents' home church in San Jose.

Currently I find myself in San Gabriel (the LA area) at my grandparents' house. I spent Christmas with my parents, my other grandparents, and my brother up in San Jose, and then my parents and I came down here for New Years.

Mom and Dad are leaving tomorrow morning, but I will stay for a few more days. On Tuesday I begin my trip! :) Can't believe it's already here... I will fly to Amsterdam and spend 4 days with a friend there, and then I'm off to Italy for 2 weeks to meet the Marinos and see what NTM is doing in Italy.

I'm mostly ready to go, although there are always the last-minute details to take care of. Ah, there I go ending my sentence with a preposition... shame, shame!

Thanks to all of you who posted comments; it was an encouragement as I forge ahead in this new technological enterprise! :)

Cheerio, and the next time I post, it will be from the Continent! AHHHH!!!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Esther, we're praying for your trip. It's so exciting that you get to do that!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home